A new report from Harvard Business Review Analytic Services reveals that customer experience is vital for business success, and establishes social media as the foundation for customer experience.The survey, which includes 600+ leaders from the world’s biggest brands, also shows that companies embracing social media and customer experience exhibit stronger revenue growth and more dominant market positions.In the global customer experience survey, you’ll discover:
* 86% of business leaders agree that customer experience is vital for success
* 75% say social media will be extremely important over the next three years
* Only 34% of companies have the tools and skills to deliver superior customer experiences
* Leading-edge companies are breaking that pattern by spending heavily on customer experience and social media
* Leaders in customer experience have more dominant market positions and post stronger revenue growth (compared to Follower and Laggard counterparts)
Download the complimentary customer experience survey.