Canva is a popular graphic design platform, and it offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It includes a photo editor, a collage maker, and a design creator. Although Canva is extremely popular, it comes with a fee.
Therefore we dug out the best free alternatives to Canva available in the market.
1. Pixlr – Pixlr is a free online image editor that allows users to make basic image edits, such as cropping, resizing, and adding filters. Pixlr offers a range of tools that allow users to make professional-grade edits without needing to download or install any software.
2. GIMP – Another free alternative is GIMP. This free design software offers a wide range of features and is widely used by experienced designers.
3. Ribbet – Ribbet is an easy-to-use online photo editor. It offers a wide range of tools for customizing images, such as filters, effects, frames, and labels. Ribbet also has a built-in collage maker that allows users to quickly and easily create custom collages from their own photos.5. Inkscape – Another alternative is Inkscape, which is widely used for vector graphics, such as logos, icons, and illustrations. It also offers a wide range of other features, including a powerful text editor.6. PhotoScape –
4. Photoscape is a free photo editor and viewer for Windows and Mac. It includes features like a collage maker, red-eye removal, batch editing, and more. Photoscape is easy to use and provides an intuitive user interface.
5. Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark is a free app used to create engaging visuals for social media, presentations, and websites. It provides users with tools to easily design custom graphics, videos, pages, and web stories. It is available for both iOS and Android devices and can be integrated with Adobe Creative Cloud.
6. Gravit – Gravit Designer is a great free alternative to Canva that offers a wide range of features and a user-friendly interface. It has a very user-friendly interface.
For more such content, keep reading @techinnews