Instagram is without a doubt the most popular photo-sharing site, with millions of users. Instagram is a social media platform that allows you to connect with people in addition to uploading photos and videos. Other features include Reels, IGTV, Stories, and more. This post will discuss Instagram stories, a function that allows you to broadcast various snaps (pictures and videos) to your followers throughout the day. Images and videos published on Instagram shops have a 24-hour expiration date. Although Instagram stories are automatically deleted after 24 hours, you may wish to keep a select individual from seeing them. If you don’t make your Instagram profile private, anybody may see your posts and stories, including those who don’t have an Instagram account. Making your Instagram profile private is the greatest approach to keep strangers from seeing your Stories. However, let’s say you don’t want to keep your Instagram profile private, but instead want to limit who may see your Instagram Stories. In such a case, go to Instagram’s privacy settings and add them to a select list.
To begin, follow the steps:-
1. Launch the Instagram app on your Android phone.
2. Then, in the top-right area of the screen, touch on your profile image.
3. On the three horizontal lines, tap on the Profile settings page (Hamburger menu).
4. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
5. On the Settings tab, choose the Privacy option.
6. Scroll down to the Story option on the Privacy screen.
7. Select Hide Story from the drop-down menu, as shown below.
8. You will now see a list of your followers. Choose which people’ Instagram stories should be hidden from.
That’s it! You’ve completed your task. Your Instagram Stories will be hidden from the individuals you specify. Uncheck the users on Step 8 if you want to see your article again. Your Instagram Stories will be hidden from the individuals you specify.
For more tech updates, visit: Tech in News