YouTube is rolling out an AI chatbot to some Premium subscribers in the United States. The chatbot, which is still in beta testing, will appear under select videos and will be able to answer questions about the video, suggest related content, and provide summaries of the video.
To use the chatbot, users will simply need to tap on the “Ask” button that appears under the video. They can then type in a question or choose from a list of suggested prompts. The chatbot will then respond to the user’s query.
The chatbot is currently only available in English and is only being rolled out to a limited number of Premium subscribers. However, YouTube plans to expand the availability of the chatbot to more subscribers and languages in the future.
How to Use the AI Chatbot
To use the AI chatbot, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are a YouTube Premium subscriber.
- Find a video that has the “Ask” button enabled.
- Tap on the “Ask” button.
- Type in a question or choose from a list of suggested prompts.
- The chatbot will then respond to your query.
What Can the AI Chatbot Do?
The AI chatbot can do a number of things, including:
- Answer questions about the video
- Suggest related content
- Provide summaries of the video
- Help users find specific information in the video
What Are the Benefits of Using the AI Chatbot?
There are a number of benefits to using the AI chatbot, including:
- It can help users learn more about the videos they are watching.
- It can help users find related content they might be interested in.
- It can help users save time by providing them with quick and easy access to information.