The Messages app for Wear OS from Google will soon support recording and sending voice memos. In the upcoming weeks, all users are anticipated to have access to the feature, which is presently being handed out to users in a few locations.
Open the Messages app, create a new conversation, and then record a voice message from your Wear OS watch. To start recording a voice memo, tap the microphone icon. Tap the stop button once you’re through recording. An audio file containing the voice message will be delivered to the receiver.
Voice notes are a great way to communicate quickly and easily when you’re on the go. They can also be helpful for people who have difficulty typing or who are in a noisy environment.
In addition to bringing voice notes to Messages, Google is also making a number of other improvements to the app on Wear OS. These include:
- A new design that makes it easier to see your conversations and send messages
- The ability to preview messages before you send them
- The ability to search for messages
- The ability to snooze messages
The updated Messages app for Wear OS is a welcome addition to the platform. It makes it easier to stay connected with friends and family, even when you’re not carrying your phone.
Here are some of the benefits of using voice notes in Messages on Wear OS:
- They can be a more efficient way to communicate than typing, especially if you’re in a hurry or if you’re in a noisy environment.
- They can be a more personal way to communicate, as the recipient can hear your voice.
- They can be a more expressive way to communicate, as you can use your tone of voice to convey your message.
Overall, the ability to send voice notes in Messages on Wear OS is a great new feature that will make it easier and more convenient to stay connected with friends and family.