Today, each and every one of us is very much familiar with WhatsApp Messenger and we all use it on a day-to-day basis. This popular application helps to communicate via text messages, voice messages and even video chats. Launched in 2009, WhatsApp had numerous updates and is considered more stable as compared to its competitors. Even though the application has been updated and new features has been introduced, there are still some key features which are yet to come into the picture.
For example, WhatsApp only allows you to send messages from a single registered mobile number because the app has built-in restrictions and the features are limited. But what is you want to create two WhatsApp accounts on your phone?
That is exactly what GBWhatsapp is here for. The primary feature of this application is that you can create another WhatsApp account on a single device and not only for chatting, but also for making calls to friends and family. GBWhatsapp is like a modified or moded version of WhatsApp for Android and apart from including the core features, it offers some extra ones as well.
You can now change and add new themes along with adding multiple WhatsApp accounts on your single device. GBWhatsapp also offers various language support, allows you to restore deleted messages, share files up to 30MB instead of just 16MB and even increase the quality of sent images.
But how to use GBWhatsapp to create two WhatsApp accounts? Let’s dive right into it and take you through the process step by step.
Backup your data.
It is always suggested that you backup your WhatsApp chats before installing GBWhatsapp. Check out the steps below-
1. Open your WhatsApp application.
2. Go to Settings – Chats – Chat Backup.
3. Now click the Back Up button. This will help to create a local backup on your phone. You can otherwise opt for a Google Drive backup as well.
You can always install GBWhatsapp from multiple websites which will offer you the moded APK files. However it is best if you download it from the official GBWhatsapp website so as to get the latest updated and genuine version.
1. Visit the official website of GBWhatsapp to download the latest and secure version.
2. Click on the “Download GBWhatsapp APK” button to start the download process. The size of the application is approximately 52 MB.
3. You might get a notification telling you that the app for downloading can cause harm to your device and if you still wish to keep it. Choose “OK” to proceed.
4. Check your notification bar to know the download status and once the download is done, install the application.
5. While installing, you might get a popup saying that your phone does not allow installation of unknown apps from this particular source. In case this happens, go to Settings and select “Allow from this source” option.
However, make sure that you do not delete your official WhatsApp application after you have downloaded GBWhatsapp. You will need both the applications if you want to use two WhatsApp accounts on your phone.
2. Now add the number using which you want to create your second WhatsApp account. It is suggested that you do not use the same number that you are using in your current official WhatsApp application. If you do so, you will be logged out from the original app. Also, do not click on the “Copy Whatsapp data” option.
3. Next you will have to verify your number using a code. After this GBWhatsapp will ask you to grant permission to access your contacts.
4. At last enter your name and setup your profile picture (if you want).
And voila! Your installation in registration process is complete and now you can successfully use two WhatsApp accounts in your smartphone. The cost of this application is free for 1 year. After that, GBWhatsapp will charge based on the plan you choose. The current price is $0.99 USD/year.