What is Spotify?
Chances are you’ve already heard the name of Spotify. If you’ve not already heard of it, then this is for you. To put it in short, Spotify is an app that streams music and other audio related content and through this app, you can access countless songs, in every language, from all over the world. If you want to play music on this application, you can, for free, but if you want to listen without ads, you need to subscribe and get a premium membership.
This app, one of the high-rated ones in play story serves a wide range of devices starting from computers, phones, tablets, and even vehicles where you can jump from one session to another session seamlessly using Spotify Connect.
How to view Spotify stats on your smartphone and desktop?
If you’re someone who loves to keep track of their data on a regular basis, you’ll want to know how to access your Spotify stats. You may evaluate your listening habits, check what you’ve been listening to, and more by tracking your analytics.
Spotify’s desktop interface allows you to view two things at all times: your top artists of the month and your top tracks of the month.
- Open the Spotify desktop app or online player and navigate to your Profile to see these stats.
- Underneath your display name and profile photo, your Top Artists and Top Tracks for the month will be displayed.
Aside from Spotify Wrapped, you can’t view real statistics on Spotify. Spotify Wrapped isn’t accessible until December of each year, so you won’t be able to see how long you’ve been listening in minutes or get any more particular information. Even yet, the amount of information available is fairly restricted.
Spotify does, however, compile a list of your favorite artists and music, which can be seen in your Profile. While it won’t say how long you really listened to each song or artist, it will list your month’s “top songs” and “top artists” in order of listening time. From your Spotify Profile, you can see your top monthly artists and music.
1. On your Android or iOS device, open the Spotify mobile app.
2. Select Settings from the Home screen.
3. Scroll down to the social section of Settings and make sure that Recent Played Artists is turned on.
4. Scroll back up and choose View Profile to return to your Profile page after the Recently played artists have been displayed.
5. You may view your three most recently played artists on your Profile. Press See all to see the whole list.
6. The artists in your Recently played artists list are displayed in chronological order depending on the most recently played song.
You may go to the Stats for Spotify page, which will show you your top tracks, artists, and genres. Because you can’t see how long you listened to each song, artist, or genre, this is quite comparable to the information available on Spotify. Tracks, artists, and genres are rated depending on the amount of time they’ve been played.
- Go to statsforspotify.com and click the Login with Spotify option to get started.
2. After that, you’ll be led to a website where you’ll have to consent to something. In this part, you must confirm that Stats for Spotify has the authorization to access your account data and activity, as well as take action on your behalf.
3. You may start checking your numbers after signing in with your Spotify account.