WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, and it offers a variety of features to keep users connected. One of these features is the ability to send video messages.
Until recently, iPhone users were limited to sending video messages that were up to 30 seconds long. However, WhatsApp recently rolled out a new feature that allows iPhone users to send video messages that are up to 60 seconds long.
To record and send a 60-second video message on WhatsApp, iPhone users can follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Select the chat in which you want to send the video message.
- Tap on the “+” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Video”.
- Hold down the record button to start recording your video message.
- Release the record button when you’re finished recording your video message.
- Tap on “Send” to send your video message.
Sending 60-second video messages on WhatsApp is a great way to stay connected with your friends and family. It’s a fun and easy way to share your thoughts and experiences with the people you care about.