How do you manage your DNS? As the distributed approach to application development becomes more complex, opportunities for a DNS failure to render applications out-of-service is increasing.
Gartner Analyst Bob Gill states, “Without properly functioning external DNS, Internet-based resources may “disappear” without warning. For enterprises with Web and cloud-based applications and content, external DNS solutions offer reliability, performance and traffic management beyond that of traditional open source-based solutions.”
Read this Gartner Research Report and learn more about:
• Why DNS is mission-critical to all organizations that connect to the Internet
• The challenges businesses face maintaining visibility and availability of key resources
• The advantages of an externally sourced, managed, and focused DNS as a
service on cost, resilience, reliability, and performance
• Why advanced features such as Active Failover, load balancing, & API
routing extend the usefulness and business benefits of a managed DNS platform.
• Coupling a Managed DNS solution with a current provider or in-house
solution may provide the competitive advantage you are looking for.