What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the internet’s largest professional network which has recently become quite instrumental when it comes to finding out the ideal job or internship. It helps the user by establishing and forming professional contacts which come in handy in the job market and it also helps you in gaining the skills that you need to bag the job. You can access it via dekstop, the mobile app or the mobile web experience or the Lite Android App.
By showcasing your unique professional story through your experiences, talents and educational background, a full profile on this application can help you to form connections with prospects.
How to find saved posts on LinkedIn?
You may have bookmarked jobs, postings, or articles on LinkedIn that you intended to review later. However, when you go back to look for these saved posts, it may be difficult to discover them. In this article, we will teach you how to discover saved posts on LinkedIn using a few different approaches.
To discover saved posts and jobs on LinkedIn, use the sets listed below.
- Launch the “LinkedIn” app on your mobile device.
2. On the upper left of the page, click on the profile photo.
3. Choose “View Profile.”
4. Scroll down and click on “My items.”
5. Saved Posts and My Jobs are available on the new page.
6. To view your saved jobs, go to My Jobs.
7. To view the saved posts, go to Saved Posts and choose Saved Posts.
How can you access saved LinkedIn posts on a laptop/desktop?
If you are using a laptop or desktop to browse LinkedIn, you may use the methods below to discover your saved articles.
- Go to LinkedIn.
2. Enter your username and password to log in.
3. When you open the profile, you’ll see the “Me” option near Notifications at the top of the page.
4. Click the “Me” option and then the “View Profile” option.
5. Scroll down and click on “My stuff.”
6. Saved Posts and My Jobs are available on the new page.
7. To view your saved jobs, go to My Jobs. If you wish to see the saved posts, click on Saved Posts.
The simplest way to access saved posts on LinkedIn:
If you want to check your saved posts on LinkedIn directly, click on the link below.
- To view your posts, you must be logged in.